Lactic Acid Set
This convenient starter set gives you everything you need to perform your at home chemical peel.
What is Lactic Acid? Lactic acid is a milder exfoliator, it's also a humectant which means it helps the skin to retain moisture. It can be used alongside our glycolic acid and salicylic acid and gives the skin a plumed up appearance and a beautiful, healthy glow. Lactic Acid is the best choice if you suffer with dry or dehydrated skin.
This alcohol free chemical peel is infused with Rose Water and is the perfect treatment for dry or dehydrated skin suffering from hyperpigmentation, acne, dry/dull skin, ageing skin or to just freshen the complexion and revive your natural glow. PH 3.75 and Vegan Friendly.
To read more about this amazing product, please click HERE.
What's included and how do I use them?
A 30ml sample of our First Cleanse Oil, this wonderful cleanser removes all make-up, even waterproof mascara. Use this to double cleanse before using your acid which leaves the skin clean and hydrated.
A 30ml sample of Revitalising Ginseng Toner, this is used after cleansing to balance the PH of your skin, which will give much better results.
A chemical applicator brush, choose between bamboo or gold.
30ml bottle of Lactic Acid 10%, this is used after cleansing with the products above and comes with full instructions. You should get at least 20 facials from this set.
To read our guide on how to use this set, click HERE, we do not send out this guide (to save paper) so please do read before using your new set.
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO COVID-19 THERE MAY BE DELAYS IN ROYAL MAIL DELIVERIES.
- DHL Express Domestic 24 hour (Mon-Fri, no weekend delivery) (order before 11am) £7.44GBP
- Royal Mail 24 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 24 hour service) £4.44GBP
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 48 hour service) £3.55GBP
- Royal Mail Standard 2-5 days £1.99GBP - Tracking will only update on delivery or if a delivery attempt has been made, this is not a fully tracked service. There are currently delays of up to 3 weeks on this service in some areas, although the majority of orders are delivered on time. If your order is urgent, please select a different service.
- DHL Express Worldwide ( order before 11am for same day dispatch) Price calculated on weight and destination, we recommend DHL for fast and guaranteed service. This service is for weekday delivery, Monday to Friday. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered Monday.
- Royal Mail International £8.00GBP up to 1kg, £10.00GBP 1.001kg-2kg . Parcels will be passed to your local delivery company, deliveries can take up to 2-4 weeks, depending on customs clearance in your country, in Europe deliveries are usually around 1 week.
If a phone number is required on your package for delivery, please let us know.
We aim to process all orders placed before 12:00pm Monday-Friday same day, however this is not guaranteed, particularly on national holidays or on busy occasions where we may have a special offer available. Once your order has left us, your chosen courier are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of your parcel.