Collagen Moisturising Cream 50ml
Please Note: The collagen moisturiser is in a new jar, the formulation is the same, the colour of the jar has changed from blue to pink.
Collagen Moisturising Cream is a luxurious and nourishing moisturiser recommended for normal and dry skin. It leaves skin soft and glowing and when used alongside your favourite SPF can help to prevent premature ageing. This versatile cream can be used as a nourishing night cream but also works well under make-up for daytime use.
Collagen Moisturising Cream contains the finest Hydrolysed Marine Collagen to help improve skin tone and firmness. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin smooth and non-greasy to touch and contains a nourishing blend of skin loving oils to keep skin hydrated and looking its very best.
Apply a small amount of moisturiser and massage in to the face and neck after cleansing and toning in the morning and evening. This moisturiser can be used under your favourite SPF during the day and also works well under make-up.
When layering, this product would be used after your serum or after cleansing and toning. This moisturiser can be used after our chemical exfoliators.
Deionised Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Decyl Oleate, Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glycol Stearate, Avocado Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Sesame Oil, Avocado Butter, Beeswax, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate, d-Panthenol, Ginseng Extract, Allantoin, Soluble Marine Collagen, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Lactic Acid, Olive Butter, Milk Protein, Fragrant Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.
As this product contains Marine Collagen, Beeswax and Milk Protein, it's unsuitable for Vegetarians or Vegans.
How does it work? Packed with anti-ageing ingredients, Collagen Moisturising Cream contains Ginseng Extract, Allantoin and Aloe Vera Gel to soothe and nourish the skin. Avocado Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Sesame Oil, Avocado Butter and Olive Butter all protect the skin from moisture loss and provide nourishment and essential fatty acids for skin health.
A trio of antioxidants - Vitamin E, Vitamin A and Vitamin C work synergistically to protect skin from environmental damage and assist in the renewal process.
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO COVID-19 THERE MAY BE DELAYS IN ROYAL MAIL DELIVERIES.
- DHL Express Domestic 24 hour (Mon-Fri, no weekend delivery) (order before 11am) £7.44GBP
- Royal Mail 24 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 24 hour service) £4.44GBP
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 48 hour service) £3.55GBP
- Royal Mail Standard 2-5 days £1.99GBP - Tracking will only update on delivery or if a delivery attempt has been made, this is not a fully tracked service. There are currently delays of up to 3 weeks on this service in some areas, although the majority of orders are delivered on time. If your order is urgent, please select a different service.
- DHL Express Worldwide ( order before 11am for same day dispatch) Price calculated on weight and destination, we recommend DHL for fast and guaranteed service. This service is for weekday delivery, Monday to Friday. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered Monday.
- Royal Mail International £8.00GBP up to 1kg, £10.00GBP 1.001kg-2kg . Parcels will be passed to your local delivery company, deliveries can take up to 2-4 weeks, depending on customs clearance in your country, in Europe deliveries are usually around 1 week.
If a phone number is required on your package for delivery, please let us know.
We aim to process all orders placed before 12:00pm Monday-Friday same day, however this is not guaranteed, particularly on national holidays or on busy occasions where we may have a special offer available. Once your order has left us, your chosen courier are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of your parcel.