Salicylic Acid Set
This convenient starter set gives you everything you need to perform your at home chemical peel.
Salicylic Acid is the main ingredient in a lot of acne products has been known to help the following conditions* Acne * Inflamed, hard spots
* Blackheads & whiteheads * Enlarged, blocked pores
* Over production of sebum (oily skin)
* Bumps under the skin (trapped oil)
What makes our salicylic acid unique is that it's not diluted with a large list of ingredients and it has a low, acidic PH of 3. Unlike other products, our salicylic acid is left on the skin for a few minutes and then washed off, meaning there's less chance of irritation but all the benefits of a leave on product.
Salicylic Acid is much stronger than other acids, and therefore it is highly effective in lower percentage solutions. Salicylic acid is a proven and effective product for treating oily/acne skin that is prone to open pores and blackheads.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Salicylic acid, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide.
What's included and how do I use them?
30ml bottle of Salicylic Acid 2%. This is used after cleansing with the products below and comes with full instructions. Salicylic acid is one of the only products known to work within our pores, perfect for reducing acne, blackheads, enlarged pores or the occasional breakout. Salicylic acid is also anti-inflammatory and so helps with those red, inflamed pustules that typically appear on the jawline or cheeks.
A 30ml sample of our First Cleanse Oil, this wonderful cleanser removes all make-up, even waterproof mascara. Use this to double cleanse before using your acid which leaves the skin clean and hydrated.
A 30ml sample of Revitalising Ginseng Toner, this is used after cleansing to balance the PH of your skin, which will give much better results.
A chemical applicator brush, choose between bamboo or gold.
To read our guide on how to use this set, click HERE, we do not send out this guide (to save paper) so please do read before using your new set.
Before you buy Salicylic acid is not recommended if you're pregnant/breastfeeding. If you are undergoing any kind of intense beauty treatment (microdermabrasion, glycolic acid treatment, laser therapy etc) consult your therapist before purchase. If you have any broken veins/capillaries we recommend avoiding these areas. If you're on medication which increases the skins sensitivity or causes severe dryness we do not recommend acid based products during treatment and for 12 months after your course has been completed. People who commonly have cold sores may find that chemical peels can cause an outbreak of cold sores and may want to take their medication before use or avoid use altogether, do not apply acid products to your skin while you have an active cold sore.
Salicylic Acid may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit strong sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Do not use sunbeds while using products containing glycolic acid or salicylic acid.
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO COVID-19 THERE MAY BE DELAYS IN ROYAL MAIL DELIVERIES.
- DHL Express Domestic 24 hour (Mon-Fri, no weekend delivery) (order before 11am) £7.44GBP
- Royal Mail 24 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 24 hour service) £4.44GBP
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 48 hour service) £3.55GBP
- Royal Mail Standard 2-5 days £1.99GBP - Tracking will only update on delivery or if a delivery attempt has been made, this is not a fully tracked service. There are currently delays of up to 3 weeks on this service in some areas, although the majority of orders are delivered on time. If your order is urgent, please select a different service.
- DHL Express Worldwide ( order before 11am for same day dispatch) Price calculated on weight and destination, we recommend DHL for fast and guaranteed service. This service is for weekday delivery, Monday to Friday. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered Monday.
- Royal Mail International £8.00GBP up to 1kg, £10.00GBP 1.001kg-2kg . Parcels will be passed to your local delivery company, deliveries can take up to 2-4 weeks, depending on customs clearance in your country, in Europe deliveries are usually around 1 week.
If a phone number is required on your package for delivery, please let us know.
We aim to process all orders placed before 12:00pm Monday-Friday same day, however this is not guaranteed, particularly on national holidays or on busy occasions where we may have a special offer available. Once your order has left us, your chosen courier are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of your parcel.