Glycolic Acid 15% Night Treatment 50ml
Due to low stock, we can currently only allow a maximum of 2 individual items per order.
This is an excellent product to help with ageing and problem skin, not only will the skin be nourished by the high content of Aloe Vera and Safflower oil, the glycolic acid helps to exfoliate, leaving your skin looking fresher and younger while refining the skin to reduce fine lines, discolouration, enlarged pores and age spots. This luxurious formula will give you a radiant and youthful glow.
Glycolic Acid 15% Night Treatment is the most powerful product of our acids and is not suitable if you are new to acids.
Suitable for all, non-sensitive skin types that have not experienced any sensitivity to strong ingredients.
If you use any of our chemical exfoliators, you would alternate or replace them with this product, this is an active product and not a replacement for a daily moisturiser.
Apply a small amount of moisturiser over the face and neck after cleansing and toning in the evening. This moisturiser also works well on the body and back of your hands.
If you find that your skin becomes sore and/or dry try using as a face masque, apply a little thicker, leave for 5 minutes building up to a maximum time of 15 minutes, remove gently with a damp face flannel.
Use every other evening, if using alongside our other acid products, you would alternate every other evening with them. This moisturiser cannot be used after active ingredients such as acids, retinol or vitamin c.
When layering, apply after a water-based serum or before an oil-based product.
When using any product containing glycolic acid you must use a moisturiser with a SPF of at least 30 during the day.
Aloe Vera Gel, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid and Sodium Glycolate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Arnica Blossoms Extract, Calendula Blossoms Extract, Glucose and Fructose and Sucrose and Urea and Dextrin and Alanine and Glutamic Acid and Hexyl Nicotinate, Tocopherol, Sodium Alginate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Chamomile Extract, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Guar Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
The Glycolic Acid has been partially neutralised which means it’s released a little slower to avoid irritation.
How does it work?
Alpha-hydroxy acids perform at the base of the epidermins, dissolving the ‘glue’ that holds dead skin cells together. Because this increases cell turnover, skin becomes smoother, more elastic and more even in tone and texture.
At the same time Glycolic Acid may also stimulate your skin to produce more collagen.
The Glycolic Acid in this product has been partially neutralised, this means that the glycolic acid is released over a period of time and is less irritating than glycolic acid that hasn't been partially neutralised, giving you the same results without the side effects.
Can this be used on the arms for Keratosis Pilaris?
Yes it can and we've had many customers email confirming they've experienced great results. Remember this is not a treatment, when you stop using the product, the KP will return.
Because this is stronger, is it better than the 10% Glycolic Acid?
Acids don't work that way, if a product is too strong for your skin you'll experience negative results. This product is only suitable if your skin is accustomed to regular use of glycolic acid.
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO COVID-19 THERE MAY BE DELAYS IN ROYAL MAIL DELIVERIES.
- DHL Express Domestic 24 hour (Mon-Fri, no weekend delivery) (order before 11am) £7.44GBP
- Royal Mail 24 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 24 hour service) £4.44GBP
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 48 hour service) £3.55GBP
- Royal Mail Standard 2-5 days £1.99GBP - Tracking will only update on delivery or if a delivery attempt has been made, this is not a fully tracked service. There are currently delays of up to 3 weeks on this service in some areas, although the majority of orders are delivered on time. If your order is urgent, please select a different service.
- DHL Express Worldwide ( order before 11am for same day dispatch) Price calculated on weight and destination, we recommend DHL for fast and guaranteed service. This service is for weekday delivery, Monday to Friday. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered Monday.
- Royal Mail International £8.00GBP up to 1kg, £10.00GBP 1.001kg-2kg . Parcels will be passed to your local delivery company, deliveries can take up to 2-4 weeks, depending on customs clearance in your country, in Europe deliveries are usually around 1 week.
If a phone number is required on your package for delivery, please let us know.
We aim to process all orders placed before 12:00pm Monday-Friday same day, however this is not guaranteed, particularly on national holidays or on busy occasions where we may have a special offer available. Once your order has left us, your chosen courier are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of your parcel.