Azulene Moisturiser 50ml
- How To Use
This light cream is perfect for normal, combination and oily skin. Ideal for problem/spotty skin and non sensitive Rosacea, Azulene Moisturiser provides instant moisture relief with a long-lasting soothing effect.
If you suffer with oily, spotty skin, choosing a moisturiser can often be a daunting task. This light moisturiser packed with calming and soothing botanical ingredients is perfect for problem skin, even oily skin needs to be moisturised, keeping your skin hydrated will help the skin rejuvenate itself.
Light and non greasy, this versatile moisturiser provides relief for sensitive and troubled skins and is hydrating without being too rich or greasy. Fragrance free and packed with soothing botanical extracts such as Azulene (which gives this product it’s gorgeous blue colour), Aloe Vera and Allantoin this moisturiser can be used day or night for an immediate calming effect. This product however is unsuitable for cracked or very dry, flaky skin.
The Azulene Moisturiser is also the perfect moisturiser to use after a chemical exfoliator or Dermaflannel treatment.
Apply a small amount of moisturiser and massage in to the face and neck after cleansing and toning in the morning and evening. This moisturiser can be used under your favourite SPF during the day and also works well under make-up.
When layering, this product would be used after your serum or after cleansing and toning.
Aloe Barbadensis ( Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice ,Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Sodium Alginate, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil,Triticum Vulgare Germ (Wheat Germ) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Triethanolamine, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Azulene, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate, d-Panthenol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.
Will any of the ingredients block my pores? No, this moisturiser has been created with congested skin in mind. We have an amazing amount of positive reviews for this product to show how well it works for problem skin.
How does it work? Azulene is a natural, botanical extract from the chamomile flower and helps to soothe sensitive areas and prevent the formation of inflammations, blemishes and blackheads. With Rosemary, Sage and Hop extracts which reduce inflammation and help to soothe spotty and troubled skins. Hazelnut, Wheatgerm and Avocado Oils combine to provide lightweight but effective skin nourishment and help to keep skin moisturised without clogging the pores.
The base of this moisturiser is Aloe Vera (60%) Aloe Vera is one of the oldest medicinal plants known to mankind. It is believed to contain six antiseptic agents, moisturises skin, increases blood flow, naturally cleanses and penetrates deep into the skin tissue. Aloe Vera is natural anti-inflammatory (contains plant steroids) and contains vitamins, enzymes, minerals and amino acids which encourage cell regeneration.
This moisturiser also contains Sodium hyaluronate which is the salt of hyaluronic acid and has a much lower molecular size. The low molecular structure allows the active ingredients to deeply penetrate skin when applied topically. One key feature of sodium hyaluronate is its ability to hold more than 1000 times its weight in water. This hydrating property makes it an excellent moisturising ingredient, it not only hydrates skin, but also helps to reduce water loss. The result is a slight temporary swelling of the skin that will help to minimise the appearance of fine lines.
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO COVID-19 THERE MAY BE DELAYS IN DELIVERIES.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS £25
- Free shipping orders are sent with Royal Mail Standard 2-5 day service.
- DHL Express Domestic 24 hour (Mon-Fri, no weekend delivery) (order before 11am) £7.90 GBP
- Royal Mail 24 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 24 hour service) £4.44GBP
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 48 hour service) £3.65GBP
- Royal Mail Standard 2-5 days £2.30 GBP - Tracking will only update on delivery or if a delivery attempt has been made, this is not a fully tracked service. There are currently delays of up to 3 weeks on this service in some areas, although the majority of orders are delivered on time. If your order is urgent, please select a different service.
If a phone number is required on your package for delivery, please let us know, we do not automatically add phone numbers on packages.
- DHL Express Worldwide ( order before 11am for same day dispatch) Price calculated on weight and destination, we recommend DHL for fast and guaranteed service. This service is for weekday delivery, Monday to Friday.
- Royal Mail International £18.00GBP up to 1kg, £27.00GBP 1.001kg-2kg . Parcels will be passed to your local delivery company, deliveries can take up to 2-4 weeks, depending on customs clearance in your country, in Europe deliveries are usually around 1 week. Due to Covid, there are delays on this service.
DHL Deutsche Post Plus Price calculated by weight. This is not an express service, deliveries can take up to 3 weeks depending on customs clearance in your country. Due to Covid, there are delays on this service.
Packages on this service are passed on to your local postal service and not delivered by DHL.
We aim to process all orders placed before 12:00pm Monday-Friday same day, however this is not guaranteed, particularly on national holidays or on busy occasions where we may have a special offer available. Once your order has left us, your chosen courier are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of your parcel.