We absolutely love holding our Black Friday sale but in order to make it fair for everyone we do have a few limitations, here is all the information you need for our upcoming sale
- 25% off which will automatically reduce at checkout
- 7 item limit per order.
- Sale excludes acid sets, sample sizes and items currently on sale.
- Additional discounts can not be used alongside the Black Friday discount.
- 1 order per customer/address any orders by the same person or to the same address will be cancelled. To clarify, one order per customer no matter if you give different addresses, all orders placed will be cancelled.
- 1 day only, the sale starts at 12am and ends 11:59pm on 29th November, no exceptions. If you are having problems please email us.
- Expect delays, while we do prioritise any orders placed with DHL and 24 hour delivery we can not guarantee same day dispatch during the sale, delays in the past have been up to two weeks and so please do keep this in mind when ordering.
- If you are shopping our sale in the UK or a country in the EU you will notice Tax at the checkout, this is a VAT break down and HAS NOT been added, the website and shopping cart shows your product with VAT but the checkout gives you a price breakdown.
That's the boring bit over, we realise that limitations can be a bit annoying but we want to ensure everyone gets a chance to shop our sale and buy their favourite products at a reduced price.
While you may think that we want you to spend as much as possible, we don't want anyone buying anything they don't need or that may not be suitable for their skin. We recommend visiting our advice page or emailing us for advice before the sale starts. It's not a bargain when you don't need it.
If you do choose to shop with us during the sale THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. As a small, but growing family business we're so grateful for everyone that chooses to shop with us.
If you've experienced breakouts from using either Bravura Acids or another brand, there could be a reason. Here are the most common.
Cleansing - When you cleanse before an acid you must use a non acid based cleanser and rinse away only. Using a face flannel to cleanse or using anything acid or exfoliating will cause over exfoliation which in turn can lead to a breakout.
Moisturising - It's essential to moisturise after using an acid exfoliator, when we exfoliate our skin loses moisture and so it's important to replace that moisture.
Exfoliating - If you use acids more than once a week you do not need any other exfoliators such as scrubs or sonic brushes, again using these can cause over exfoliation. If you use our Dermaflannel, alternate with the acids every other evening and use gently.
Over using acids - You only really need to exfoliate every other day, some people can use acids daily, others will experience dryness or a breakout. Over using the acids will not give you better results.
Some people see results within days of using acids, others it can take 6 weeks. If you're unsure about the results you're seeing when using our products, please do feel free to get in touch.
The majority of people don't actually cleanse their skin thoroughly, that may be you, maybe not and if it is, it's really not your fault and you're not alone!
Cleansing is one of the most important things you can do for your skin (as well as wearing SPF daily) but no one ever really focuses on this basic skincare ritual. Working in the beauty industry I know how undervalued cleansing is, so here is my guide to cleansing your face.