- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
- We aim to process all orders placed before 12:00pm Monday-Friday same day, however this is not guaranteed, particularly on national holidays or on busy occasions where we may have a special offer available. Once your order has left us, your chosen courier are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of your parcel.
- UK Delivery Prices
- DHL Express Domestic 24 hour (order before 10am) £7.2DHL Express4
- Royal Mail 24 hour (not a guaranteed 24 hour service) £4.44
- Royal Mail 48 hour (not a guaranteed 48 hour service) £3.40
- Royal Mail Standard 2-5 days £1.99
- These are actual postage costs, we do not charge for packaging.
- International orders are calculated by weight and country. Royal Mail orders are dispatched every Tuesday and Friday in order to offer reduced postage rates.
- DHL Express Domestic (order before 10am) Price Calculated on weight and destination, we recommend DHL for fast and guaranteed service.
- Royal Mail International Price Calculated on weight and destination, packages will be passed on to your local delivery company, deliveries can take up to 3 week but usually arrive within a week, depending on customs clearance.
All delivery times are taken from the day of dispatch. For UK orders please allow up to 4 working days for delivery, if your order has not arrived 4 days after being marked as despatched please do contact us or track your order using your tracking ID, all items are sent via track and trace delivery and Royal Mail don't always put an attempted delivery note through the door (god bless them), if the package is then not collected within a week it is returned to sender. For international orders please allow up to 15 working days.
Please note that to cancel your order, you must cancel it before it reaches the 'Completed' status.
On receipt of your order please check the packaging and contents carefully. If any of your parcels are damaged or missing please specify this on the delivery note when you sign for the goods. Please keep any boxes that the products are supplied in for two weeks following delivery in case you need to return the product.
If you have any problems with your delivery or goods within your order, i.e. faults, damage or defects you must notify us within 7 days of receiving your order.
When confirming your order, please check that all the details supplied are correct and that you keep an eye on tracking, any items returned to us through no fault of Bravura will incur a further charge to re-send.
Privacy & Security
- We take your privacy seriously...
We are committed to protecting your privacy whenever you visit and use our website. Which is why you will see this symbol on every page of our website where you have to input personal information, such as names, addresses and Credit Card details. All the pages displaying the padlock symbol are protected by todays top standard of 256bit encryption for your safety and privacy!
To see more information regarding our websites 256bit SSL technology, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
What information do you hold about me?
If you have signed up for our newsletter or sent us an e-mail query, you have given us your email address and possibly your name as well. If you have placed an order with us or created an account with us, you will have given us your name and address details. We do NOT store debit/credit card information on our servers, during payment your debit/credit card information is encrypted and sent to our payment processor for processing.
How is this information used?
If you send us an e-mail query, your details are not used for any other purpose other than answering your query. If you enter a competition, you are given the option of receiving our newsletter as well, if you choose not to receive this then you wont! Obviously, if you win a competition, we will contact you using the information you have given!
The first name and home town of competition winners are normally posted on our website - we shall seek your permission for this before any information is posted.
We send out regular (1 per week maximum) newsletters and occasional additional company information emails. If you do not want to receive these e-mails, simply click unsubscribe in the email or Newsletter you receive- this will automatically stop any more newsletters being sent to you....
If you have subscribed to our newsletters, but you do not have an account with us, simply choose the Unsubscribe option on the email sent to you and follow the unsubscribe information given, or alternatively, please email our Web Team and ask to be removed. The Web Team can be contact here: email@example.com.
If you have placed an order with us, in addition to a confirmation e-mail , we shall send you an email informing you of the status of your order - or if the status has changed - for example, we shall tell you when your order has been dispatched.
If you open an Account with us and enter products into your cart, but later do not purchase these items, bravuralondon.co.uk randomly selects a number of those Unsold Carts and will at times ask for your feedback as to what prevented you from purchasing from us. This is purely for research purposes only and allows us to taylor our service and website to your needs. We rely on customer feedback to increase our efforts to be the best online store. We hope you will help us in completing this.
Cookies are small amounts of data sent to your web browser by a web server. Our cookies keep track of the items in your shopping basket and act as place markers when you move around the site.
If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 6.0 or above, you can disable cookies by clicking Tools > Internet Options > Privacy and then changing the level to block all cookies - doing so however, may prevent you from keeping items in your shopping cart and completing your order.
Use of your Information
We do not exchange, sell or otherwise give away any of your personal information to any other companies or individuals - ever!
Who Else Will See Your Information?
For the sole purpose of completing your order, we have to pass some of your information to service suppliers (other companies). These are - Royal Mail, DHL and our Payment Processors. The information passed to these companies is used only for the purpose of completing your order - e.g. delivering your products!
What If I Have Questions About My Information?
If you have any further questions with regards to your privacy, when using our website, please contact us.
--------------------------------256Bit SSL Technology----------------------------Why SSL is essential for peace of mind
We make it our mission to provide you with a positive customer experience and we want you to be confident that you can order from us safely and securely. With this in mind we have secured our online payment area so that your valuable data, such as credit card details, are protected from prying eyes.
In order to achieve this we went to Let's Encrypt Authority X3, which is provided by our website host Shopify.
What is SSL?
Secure Sockets Layer, SSL, is the standard security technology for creating an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between our web server and your browser remains private and secure. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers. In order to be able to generate an SSL link (signified by the gold padlock in the information tool bar), a web server requires an SSL Certificate.
Why is SSL important?
Since the SSL protocol was released by Netscape as a security technology in 1996 we have all been educated to look for the SSL padlock before passing any critical details over the Internet. Technically, the SSL protocol provides an encrypted link between two parties, however to you the consumer, seeing the SSL padlock in your browser means much more:
That you have a secure (encrypted) link with this website
That this website is a valid and legitimate organization or an accountable legal entity
As well as ensuring that your details remain secure during a transaction, we know that you also care whether the website you are dealing with is legitimate. In order to solve the critical issue of identity assurance as well as information security on the Internet, the efforts of SSL Providers (Certification Authorities), consumer magazines and industry bodies have rightly resulted in the SSL padlock becoming synonymous with trust and integrity.
GDPR and Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd.
We have always taken great care with your personal data and the new GDPR regulations don't change that.
We don't sell or share data, we have never added anyone to a newsletter without their permission (never have done, never will) and we take privacy very seriously.
Information we may hold about you:
Your IP Address
Your Address (whichever address you have given when placing an order)
Your email address (again the email address you have given when placing an order)
Details of the items you have ordered
We do not store your payment details, these are held by Paypal or Worlpay, whichever payment option you have chosen.
You are welcome to opt out of our communications at any time, using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails and you can contact us about your personal data any time and we'll be happy to help you.
Easy Returns & Replacements
Before returning anything, please contact us for a returns label.
- We of course want your shopping experience with Bravura to be a happy one, if we send you an item that is damaged or different than stated on our website then please contact us within 7 days for a return label, the item must be unused and the seals intact to qualify for an exchange or refund.
If you have changed your mind after the item has been dispatched, please email us within 7 days of your purchase for a returns label and we will offer you a credit or refund of the product excluding postage and packaging costs. If you received free postage and packaging then we will subtract the actual cost from the total.
In the unlikely event that your item should arrive damaged, you will first need to return the item before we can send a replacement (we will reimburse you for the cost you incur when returning the item).
In most cases the full ingredients list is listed with all products, you the customer are responsible for ensuring that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients listed as we can not be held responsible for any reactions occurred from the use of our products, always perform a patch test when using a new product.
For any returns made that are not through the fault of Bravura the customer is responsible for the cost of returning the item. Proof of postage is highly recommended (this can be obtained at a post office counter for free, but does not include tracking) as refunds or exchanges will not be given until the product has been received by us.
- All orders are received via our website or phone line. We are unable to accept orders by mail or email. Our products are not available for re-sale if you do not have a trade account with us, any orders placed that we feel are to be re-sold will be cancelled and refunded.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Payment must be made via one of our payment options. All orders are held until payment has been received in full. Discount codes MUST be entered when going through the shopping cart/checkout, we are unable to add a discount or give a refund on an order where a discount hasn't been used. If you are experiencing any problems with a discount code, please email us before placing your order. Free Gifts are subject to availability and can not be sent on after an order has been dispatched. Only 1 coupon code can be used per order. Price reduction offers are usually limited to 1 item per purchase.
- We offer a 10% discount code if you sign up to our newsletter, this is valid for 1 use only per address.
- You can view outstanding and current orders through your account page on our website.
Updating Account Information
- Any account updates can be submitted via our website using your account page. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that their account details are kept up to date.
If you require any further information, please do contact us, we would be more than happy to answer any further questions you may have.