Detoxifying Eucalyptus Astringent Toner 15% AHA/BHA 150ml
Detoxifying Eucalyptus Toner is a very effective, facial astringent recommended only for non sensitive oily and spotty skin. It leaves skin feeling ultra clean and helps to prevent blocked pores and blemishes.
With a PH 3.8, the balancing pH levels of this toner help to fight bacteria, reduce oil production and blemishes. The high content of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids effectively accelerates exfoliation of the skin's dead cells, while Salicylic acid works within the pores to help clear blockages and congestion.
This is our strongest toner and is not suitable for sensitive skin or if you have experienced any sensitivity to strong products.
After cleansing, apply with cotton wool, sweep across the face and neck, avoiding the eye area and mucous membranes. If you would prefer this product with a pump, it can be purchased separately HERE.
If you regularly use our chemical exfoliators, we recommend using one of our lower strength toners. We don’t recommend using this in the same day as a chemical exfoliator.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycolic Acid and Sodium Glycolate, Aloe Vera Extract, SD Alcohol 40B, Glucose and Fructose and Sucrose and Urea and Dextrin and Alanine and Glutamic Acid and Hexyl Nicotinate, Lactic Acid, Eucalyptus Extract, Salicylic Acid, Camphor, Balsam Peru, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
Active Ingredients: Glycolic Acid-15%, partially neutralised with Ammonium Hydroxide.
How does it work? Eucalyptus has potent antibacterial properties and Salicylic Acid is widely used for deep pore cleansing and increasing skin cell turnover to help prevent blocked pores and blemishes. Glycolic Acid also aids exfoliation and leaves skin with a smoother and brighter appearance.
Why use an acid based toner? When we cleanse, the PH of our skin naturally gets higher, a high PH creates a breeding ground for bacteria, so by using an acid toner you're instantly lowering your skin's PH. The exfoliating action of the toner also means that by removing these dead skin cells, the moisturiser you then apply is going to work a lot more efficiently as it's reaching your healthy skin, there's no point moisturising dead skin.
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO COVID-19 THERE MAY BE DELAYS IN ROYAL MAIL DELIVERIES.
- DHL Express Domestic 24 hour (Mon-Fri, no weekend delivery) (order before 11am) £7.44GBP
- Royal Mail 24 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 24 hour service) £4.44GBP
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 48 hour service) £3.55GBP
- Royal Mail Standard 2-5 days £1.99GBP - Tracking will only update on delivery or if a delivery attempt has been made, this is not a fully tracked service. There are currently delays of up to 3 weeks on this service in some areas, although the majority of orders are delivered on time. If your order is urgent, please select a different service.
- DHL Express Worldwide ( order before 11am for same day dispatch) Price calculated on weight and destination, we recommend DHL for fast and guaranteed service. This service is for weekday delivery, Monday to Friday. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered Monday.
- Royal Mail International £8.00GBP up to 1kg, £10.00GBP 1.001kg-2kg . Parcels will be passed to your local delivery company, deliveries can take up to 2-4 weeks, depending on customs clearance in your country, in Europe deliveries are usually around 1 week.
If a phone number is required on your package for delivery, please let us know.
We aim to process all orders placed before 12:00pm Monday-Friday same day, however this is not guaranteed, particularly on national holidays or on busy occasions where we may have a special offer available. Once your order has left us, your chosen courier are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of your parcel.