First Cleanse Oil 150ml
Due to the current crisis, the pump top you receive may not have our rose gold branding and may simply have a black pump, we apologise for the inconvenience.
This deep cleansing oil gently removes make-up and impurities without disturbing your natural oil balance. When a little water is added, it turns in to a milky cleanser for quick and easy removal. We have combined nature’s best, organic cleansing oils and infused them with organic chamomile, lavender and rosemary oil, for a truly soothing and therapeutic experience.
Use this cleanser as your first cleanse to remove make-up, in the evening we always recommend double cleansing, you can use this cleanser twice if you prefer, it’s not essential that you use a separate, second cleanser.
Apply a pump to the palm of your hands and massage over the face and neck while your skin is dry. To remove eye make-up, close your eyes and spread gently over the eyes and eyelashes. Add water to transform the oil into a milky cleanser.
Rinse with warm water or on non sensitive skin, remove with a cotton face flannel.
This is the perfect cleanser to use before your chemical peel but always rinse away before acids, no cloths or flannels.
Please note – Your pump will arrive separately, a small amount will need to be used before the pump can be inserted to ensure no product is lost. Be sure that no water enters the bottle.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride(From Coconut Oil), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate (emulsifier), Tocopherol (Vit.E), Anthemis Nobilis Oil* (Roman Chamomile Essential Oil), Lavandula Officinalis Oil* (Lavender Essential Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*.
*Certified Organic, potential allergens contained in these essential oils are Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
The main oil in this cleanser is Safflower oil, Pressed from the blooming plant's seeds, safflower oil contains linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that offers many benefits for skin. This acid is a key reason why safflower oil works so well in skin care products, Linoleic acid offers powerful dirt- and oil-removing abilities without aggravating the skin. Coconut and Avocado oils nourish the skin while Vitamin E is a fantastic, natural antioxidant. Essential oils of Lavender, Chamomile and Rosemary are soothing and purifying, the essential oil content is enough to offer the benefits from their natural properties but low enough to avoid causing irritation, particularly to sensitive eyes.
Why an oil cleanser? Oil is fantastic to cleanse with because oil attracts oil, dirt and grime, it also dissolves tough products like waterproof mascara and so you can use it as your first cleanse to remove make-up and then follow with a second cleanse or just use this cleanser twice in the evening. CLICK HERE for information on how to get the best from your cleansing routine.
Can it be used in the morning too? YES! One of the best things you can do for your face is give it a massage, it stimulates lymphatic drainage and blood flow, which increases oxygen levels and removes any fluid retention and pufiness leaving the skin with a lovely glow, and so it really wakes your skin up after it’s been squished in to your pillow all night. Because it turns milky with water there is no residue left on the skin so you won't be left looking oily.
Oil is bad for oily skin though? No, even oily skin needs moisture or it can become dehydrated, remember this product will be fully rinsed away leaving no oily residue. Flaky, oily skin is a nightmare. No matter what your skintype, your skin will love this cleanser!
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO COVID-19 THERE MAY BE DELAYS IN DELIVERIES.
- DHL Express Domestic 24 hour (Mon-Fri, no weekend delivery) (order before 11am) £7.85GBP
- Royal Mail 24 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 24 hour service) £4.44GBP
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 48 hour service) £3.65GBP
- Royal Mail Standard 2-5 days £2.20 GBP - Tracking will only update on delivery or if a delivery attempt has been made, this is not a fully tracked service. There are currently delays of up to 3 weeks on this service in some areas, although the majority of orders are delivered on time. If your order is urgent, please select a different service.
- Free Shipping Orders with free shipping are sent with Royal Mail Standard 2-5 day service.
If a phone number is required on your package for delivery, please let us know, we do not automatically add phone numbers on packages.
- DHL Express Worldwide ( order before 11am for same day dispatch) Price calculated on weight and destination, we recommend DHL for fast and guaranteed service. This service is for weekday delivery, Monday to Friday.
- Royal Mail International £8.00GBP up to 1kg, £10.00GBP 1.001kg-2kg . Parcels will be passed to your local delivery company, deliveries can take up to 2-4 weeks, depending on customs clearance in your country, in Europe deliveries are usually around 1 week. Due to Covid, there are delays on this service.
DHL Deutsche Post Price calculated by weight. This is not an express service, deliveries can take up to 3 weeks depending on customs clearance in your country, in Europe deliveries are usually around 5-8 days. Due to Covid, there are delays on this service.
Packages on this service are passed on to your local postal service and not delivered by DHL.
We aim to process all orders placed before 12:00pm Monday-Friday same day, however this is not guaranteed, particularly on national holidays or on busy occasions where we may have a special offer available. Once your order has left us, your chosen courier are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of your parcel.