Purifying Calendula Toner 13% AHA 150ml
Purifying Calendula Toner is an effective, Vegan friendly facial astringent recommended for normal, slightly dry and oily skin. Its normalising pH helps to fight bacteria, making it particularly valuable for skin types with partial oiliness and break outs. PH 3.8
This exfoliating facial toner combines the effective exfoliation properties of 10% Glycolic Acid and 3% Lactic Acid with hydrating aloe vera and calendula extract. It works to remove the last traces of cleanser, along with dead skin cells and excess oil to leave skin feeling smooth, soft and ready for the next stage in your skincare routine.
After cleansing, apply with cotton wool, sweep across the face and neck, avoiding the eye area and mucous membranes. If you would prefer this product with a pump, it can be purchased separately HERE.
Not suitable for use before any strong, active ingredients. If you use our acids in the evening, this toner could be used in the morning providing you notice no irritation or breakouts.
Purified Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Lemon Juice, Calendula Extract, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Glycolate, Glucose,Fructose , Sucrose , Urea, Dextrin , Alanine , Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Lactic Acid, SD Alcohol 40B, Fragrant Oil, Bisabolol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
How does it work? Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid effectively accelerate the exfoliation of the skin's dead cells to help reduce blemishes and breakouts while also fighting against premature ageing. The 10% content of Calendula extract provides anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory, soothing and moisturising properties.
Why use an acid based toner? When we cleanse, the PH of our skin naturally gets higher, a high PH creates a breeding ground for bacteria, so by using an acid toner you're instantly lowering your skin's PH. The exfoliating action of the toner also means that by removing these dead skin cells, the moisturiser you then apply is going to work a lot more efficiently as it's reaching your healthy skin, there's no point moisturising dead skin.
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO COVID-19 THERE MAY BE DELAYS IN ROYAL MAIL DELIVERIES.
- DHL Express Domestic 24 hour (Mon-Fri, no weekend delivery) (order before 11am) £7.44GBP
- Royal Mail 24 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 24 hour service) £4.44GBP
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 48 hour service) £3.55GBP
- Royal Mail Standard 2-5 days £1.99GBP - Tracking will only update on delivery or if a delivery attempt has been made, this is not a fully tracked service. There are currently delays of up to 3 weeks on this service in some areas, although the majority of orders are delivered on time. If your order is urgent, please select a different service.
- DHL Express Worldwide ( order before 11am for same day dispatch) Price calculated on weight and destination, we recommend DHL for fast and guaranteed service. This service is for weekday delivery, Monday to Friday. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered Monday.
- Royal Mail International £8.00GBP up to 1kg, £10.00GBP 1.001kg-2kg . Parcels will be passed to your local delivery company, deliveries can take up to 2-4 weeks, depending on customs clearance in your country, in Europe deliveries are usually around 1 week.
If a phone number is required on your package for delivery, please let us know.
We aim to process all orders placed before 12:00pm Monday-Friday same day, however this is not guaranteed, particularly on national holidays or on busy occasions where we may have a special offer available. Once your order has left us, your chosen courier are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of your parcel.