Purifying Gel Cleanser 160ml Glycolic & Salicylic Acid
Due to low stock, we can currently only allow a maximum of 2 individual items per order.
Purifying Gel Cleanser is a deep cleansing, non foaming oil-free formula, which thoroughly removes excess oil and surface impurities. The glycolic acid, salicylic acid and natural enzymes help to exfoliate the skin, helping to remove dead skin cells.
Our Aloe Vera based cleansing gel is perfect for oily, problem skin thanks to the wonderful blend of deep cleansing ingredients. Glycolic helps the skin to naturally shed the dead skin cells which cause our pores to get clogged leaving the skin looking dull and unhealthy while the salicylic acid (BHA) works deep in the pores helping to reduce the size of enlarged pores and to clear blackheads. With regular use, skin becomes clearer, smoother and brighter.
This product is free of sulphates, the foam is created by the bottle and not a soap base.
Please Note: This product comes in a PET plastic bottle with foamer pump top. The bottle also looks half full, it does contain 160ml of product but space in the bottle is needed for the foamer and for the products to have enough space to expand during airmail, many skincare bottles leave a large gap but as they contain opaque labels, the gap isn't noticed.
This product is excellent as part of a 2 step cleansing program for Problem skin. Although this does remove light make-up, if you do wear foundation we recommend removing first with our First Cleanse Oil and using the Purifying Gel Cleanser as your second cleanser and morning cleanse. Learn how to cleanse your skin properly HERE (really worth a read).
Pump roughly 3 pumps of cleanser into the palm of your hand and massage in to dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly or remove gently with a face flannel.
As this cleanser contains acids, it cannot be used to cleanse your skin before using our chemical peels.
Aloe Vera Gel, Decyl Polyglucose, Glycolic Acid (7%), Salicylic Acid , Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Yeast Extract (Vitamin B), Sodium PCA, Glycerin, SD Alcohol 40, Lactic Acid, Watercress Extract, Papain, Bromelain, Lavender Extract, Soap Wort Extract, Camphor, Sodium Hydroxide, Guar Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
If you are allergic to latex avoid this product as it contains Papain derived from the papaya fruit, the same source as latex.
How does it work?
Salicylic acid helps to unclog the pores and deeply exfoliate the skin, while natural Vitamin B Complex derived from Yeast Extract helps to regulate oil gland secretion to reduce the clogged pores, inflammations, and breakouts associated with oily skin.
Natural botanicals include watercress extract which is high in vitamin C (ascorbic acid) known for clearing the complexion and has cleansing and soothing properties, lavender extract, renowned for its amazing anti-inflammatory benefits and papain which helps to break down the skin on top of the blemish and release the trapped material under the skin. Papain is also used to reduce blackheads by removing any blockage and helping to break down the dead cells inside the pore.
Salicylic acid is a very effective ingredient for oily skin types that are prone to open pores and blackheads. Because it has a larger molecular structure it stays on the surface of the skin longer giving it fantastic pore clearing capabilities. Salicylic Acid has an anti-inflammatory effect, making it useful for anyone with redness and breakouts.
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO COVID-19 THERE MAY BE DELAYS IN DELIVERIES.
- DHL Express Domestic 24 hour (Mon-Fri, no weekend delivery) (order before 11am) £7.44GBP
- Royal Mail 24 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 24 hour service) £4.44GBP
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 48 hour service) £3.55GBP
- Royal Mail Standard 2-5 days £2.20 GBP - Tracking will only update on delivery or if a delivery attempt has been made, this is not a fully tracked service. There are currently delays of up to 3 weeks on this service in some areas, although the majority of orders are delivered on time. If your order is urgent, please select a different service.
If a phone number is required on your package for delivery, please let us know, we do not automatically add phone numbers on packages.
- DHL Express Worldwide ( order before 11am for same day dispatch) Price calculated on weight and destination, we recommend DHL for fast and guaranteed service. This service is for weekday delivery, Monday to Friday.
- Royal Mail International £8.00GBP up to 1kg, £10.00GBP 1.001kg-2kg . Parcels will be passed to your local delivery company, deliveries can take up to 2-4 weeks, depending on customs clearance in your country, in Europe deliveries are usually around 1 week. Due to Covid, there are delays on this service.
DHL Deutsche Post Price calculated by weight. This is not an express service, deliveries can take up to 3 weeks depending on customs clearance in your country, in Europe deliveries are usually around 5-8 days. Due to Covid, there are delays on this service.
Packages on this service are passed on to your local postal service and not delivered by DHL.
We aim to process all orders placed before 12:00pm Monday-Friday same day, however this is not guaranteed, particularly on national holidays or on busy occasions where we may have a special offer available. Once your order has left us, your chosen courier are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of your parcel.