Revitalising Ginseng Toner with Glycolic Acid 5% 150ml
Revitalising Ginseng Toner is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid toner for normal to dry and sensitive skins and is ideal to balance your skin's PH after cleansing and to prepare your skin for treatments or your favourite moisturiser.
This delicately scented toner is infused with botanical extracts and exfoliating aha's which help to tone and firm, tighten the pores and smooth the appearance of the skin, to give it a finer, softer texture.
After cleansing, apply with cotton wool, sweep across the face and neck, avoiding the eye area and mucous membranes. This gentle toner is suitable for all skin types but if you have very sensitive skin it's best to perform a patch test. If you would prefer this product with a pump, it can be purchased separately HERE.
This toner can be used twice a day and can also be used before the chemical exfoliators.
Purified Water, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Horse Chestnut Extracts, Glycolic Acid and Ammonium Glycolate, Glycerin, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Ginseng Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrant Oil.
How does it work? Ginseng is a natural supplier of oxygen to the skin cells whilst Glycolic Acid works to help the skin loosen the excess accumulation of dead skin cells, which cause the skin to appear rough, dull and aged. With regular use, skin appears fresher and more youthful. Witch hazel is widely used for its toning and astringent properties.
Why use an acid based toner? When we cleanse, the PH of our skin naturally gets higher, a high PH creates a breeding ground for bacteria, so by using an acid toner you're instantly lowering your skin's PH. The exfoliating action of the toner also means that by removing these dead skin cells, the moisturiser you then apply is going to work a lot more efficiently as it's reaching your healthy skin, there's no point moisturising dead skin.
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO COVID-19 THERE MAY BE DELAYS IN ROYAL MAIL DELIVERIES.
- DHL Express Domestic 24 hour (Mon-Fri, no weekend delivery) (order before 11am) £7.44GBP
- Royal Mail 24 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 24 hour service) £4.44GBP
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 48 hour service) £3.55GBP
- Royal Mail Standard 2-5 days £1.99GBP - Tracking will only update on delivery or if a delivery attempt has been made, this is not a fully tracked service. There are currently delays of up to 3 weeks on this service in some areas, although the majority of orders are delivered on time. If your order is urgent, please select a different service.
- DHL Express Worldwide ( order before 11am for same day dispatch) Price calculated on weight and destination, we recommend DHL for fast and guaranteed service. This service is for weekday delivery, Monday to Friday. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered Monday.
- Royal Mail International £8.00GBP up to 1kg, £10.00GBP 1.001kg-2kg . Parcels will be passed to your local delivery company, deliveries can take up to 2-4 weeks, depending on customs clearance in your country, in Europe deliveries are usually around 1 week.
If a phone number is required on your package for delivery, please let us know.
We aim to process all orders placed before 12:00pm Monday-Friday same day, however this is not guaranteed, particularly on national holidays or on busy occasions where we may have a special offer available. Once your order has left us, your chosen courier are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of your parcel.