15% Glycolic Acid Treatment Serum/Gel 50ml
This Vegan friendly, oil-free Aloe Vera Gel with Glycolic Acid is very beneficial for normal to oily and blemished skin types as well as dry/damaged skin or hyperpigmentation. It effectively helps to fight bacteria and increases the rate of skin exfoliation, while helping to boost moisture levels and increase the skin’s production of collagen.
This treatment gel contains moisture boosting Aloe Vera, exfoliating Glycolic Acid 15% and Lavender extract which together helps to increase skin cell turnover and ensure that pores are kept clear of debris. It is ideal for congested or oily skins, as well as skin which is showing the signs of ageing. Over time, skin texture is refined, pores appear smaller and fine lines and wrinkles are softened. It is ideal for older skins that are also spot prone.
After cleansing, apply a small amount of the gel to the face and neck using your fingertips. Allow the gel to be fully absorbed before applying your moisturiser.
When layering, if using a thin, water based product such as our hyaluronic acid serum, apply the thinner product first. When using anything oil based, apply after this treatment gel.
This product can not be used after an active ingredient such as acids, retinol or vitamin c. When using with our chemical exfoliators or night treatment, you would alternate between them every other evening.
Aloe Vera Gel, Glycolic Acid and Sodium Glycolate, Lavender Extract, Arnica Blossoms Extract, Calendula Blossoms Extract, Carbomer, Guar Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate
How Does it Work? Aloe Vera is one of the oldest medicinal plants known to mankind. It is believed to contain six antiseptic agents, moisturises skin, increases blood flow, naturally cleanses and penetrates deep into the skin tissue. Aloe Vera is a natural anti-inflammatory (contains plant steroids) and contains vitamins, enzymes, minerals and amino acids which encourage cell regeneration.
Lavender is naturally antibacterial and can help sooth acne which is red or inflamed.
Alpha-hydroxy acids perform at the base of the stratum corneum, dissolving the ‘glue’ that holds dead skin cells together. Because this increases cell turnover, skin becomes smoother, more elastic and more even in tone and texture.
At the same time Glycolic Acid also stimulates your skin to produce more collagen. Collagen is the main structural protein of the skin and keeps it elastic and line free; when this starts to disintegrate, skin begins to sag and wrinkle. Replacing the collagen your skin has lost with age can help diminish frown lines, and vertical lines around the lips.
The Glycolic Acid in this product has been partially neutralised, this means that the glycolic acid is released over a period of time and is less irritating than glycolic acid that hasn't been partially neutralised, giving you the same results without the side effects.
What is the difference between this and the night treatment? This gel is slightly more neutralised, this means that although it contains the same amount of acid it’s released a little slower and so isn’t as irritating. This is also an non oily, gel base where are the moisturiser contains more nourishing oils.
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO COVID-19 THERE MAY BE DELAYS IN ROYAL MAIL DELIVERIES.
- DHL Express Domestic 24 hour (Mon-Fri, no weekend delivery) (order before 11am) £7.44GBP
- Royal Mail 24 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 24 hour service) £4.44GBP
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 48 hour service) £3.55GBP
- Royal Mail Standard 2-5 days £1.99GBP - Tracking will only update on delivery or if a delivery attempt has been made, this is not a fully tracked service. There are currently delays of up to 3 weeks on this service in some areas, although the majority of orders are delivered on time. If your order is urgent, please select a different service.
- DHL Express Worldwide ( order before 11am for same day dispatch) Price calculated on weight and destination, we recommend DHL for fast and guaranteed service. This service is for weekday delivery, Monday to Friday. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered Monday.
- Royal Mail International £8.00GBP up to 1kg, £10.00GBP 1.001kg-2kg . Parcels will be passed to your local delivery company, deliveries can take up to 2-4 weeks, depending on customs clearance in your country, in Europe deliveries are usually around 1 week.
If a phone number is required on your package for delivery, please let us know.
We aim to process all orders placed before 12:00pm Monday-Friday same day, however this is not guaranteed, particularly on national holidays or on busy occasions where we may have a special offer available. Once your order has left us, your chosen courier are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of your parcel.