Hyaluronic Acid Serum 50ml
- How To Use
This is an excellent product for all skin types, providing lightweight but intense hydration that is suitable for use on both dry, mature skin to problem and prematurely ageing skin. Whether you want to try and reduce the appearance of original fine lines and or prevent them from appearing, no matter what your skin type, this is an excellent product choice.
Due to its oil-free texture it isn't rich like most anti-ageing products, but acts like a super sponge and retains water within the skin, locking in the moisture that your skin usually loses. As we become older our skin’s ability to retain moisture weakens, as a result our skin becomes dry and dehydrated.
This serum helps to infuse your skin with moisture. With regular use the skins moisture balance is restored which in turn helps to plump out the skin making the appearance of fine lines less visible, circulation is improved therefore encouraging skin cell development which in turn reduces dry patches, leaving the skin looking smoother, softer and more radiant.
A little of this product goes a very long way so you only need a few drops and it can also be used on the skin directly under the eyes. Apply to skin after cleansing and toning, it can be used under additional serums or other moisturisers to intensify their effects on the skin.
This serum can also be used directly after a chemical exfoliator or our Dermaflannel; in fact it enhances the results as it can penetrate deeper in to the skin.
When layering, use under thicker or oil based products.
100% animal free and vegan friendly, our Hyaluronic Acid is created from soya so avoid if you have a sensitivity to soya produce.
How does it work? Hyaluronic Acids has been hailed as a wonder ingredient in skincare, but not all skincare products are the same, many contain levels of Hyaluronic Acid that are too low to make any difference to the skin. It is also important for the Hyaluronic Acid to be of a low molecular weight so it can be easily absorbed deeper into the skin. The molecular weight of our Hyaluronic Acid cosmetic grade is 1,000,000 and is considered to be of low molecular weight.
Hyaluronic Acid will help the delivery of other ingredients to the skin, so combines well with other moisturising and anti-ageing products. It is also critical in providing nutrients and removing waste from cells that do not have a direct blood supply. If the amount of hyaluronic acid depletes, nutrients cannot be moved into these cells and waste cannot be eliminated from cells.
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO COVID-19 THERE MAY BE DELAYS IN DELIVERIES.
- DHL Express Domestic 24 hour (Mon-Fri, no weekend delivery) (order before 11am) £6.30 GBP
- Royal Mail 24 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 24 hour service) £4.44GBP
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked (not a guaranteed 48 hour service) £3.65GBP
- Royal Mail Standard 2-5 days £2.20 GBP - Tracking will only update on delivery or if a delivery attempt has been made, this is not a fully tracked service. There are currently delays of up to 3 weeks on this service in some areas, although the majority of orders are delivered on time. If your order is urgent, please select a different service.
- Free Shipping Orders with free shipping are sent with Royal Mail Standard 2-5 day service.
If a phone number is required on your package for delivery, please let us know, we do not automatically add phone numbers on packages.
- DHL Express Worldwide ( order before 11am for same day dispatch) Price calculated on weight and destination, we recommend DHL for fast and guaranteed service. This service is for weekday delivery, Monday to Friday.
- Royal Mail International £8.00GBP up to 1kg, £10.00GBP 1.001kg-2kg . Parcels will be passed to your local delivery company, deliveries can take up to 2-4 weeks, depending on customs clearance in your country, in Europe deliveries are usually around 1 week. Due to Covid, there are delays on this service.
DHL Deutsche Post Plus Price calculated by weight. This is not an express service, deliveries can take up to 3 weeks depending on customs clearance in your country. Due to Covid, there are delays on this service.
Packages on this service are passed on to your local postal service and not delivered by DHL.
We aim to process all orders placed before 12:00pm Monday-Friday same day, however this is not guaranteed, particularly on national holidays or on busy occasions where we may have a special offer available. Once your order has left us, your chosen courier are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of your parcel.